~ HGRM MINISTRY POSITION ~
1. God and Creation ~ We believe in one God, Creator and sustainer of all things, infinitely perfect, holy, righteous and eternally co-existing in three persons the FATHER, the SON, and the Holy Spirit who are omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent (Genesis 1; John 1:1-5; Revelation 19:6).
2. God the Father ~ We believe in God the FATHER, who is infinite, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power, mercy, justice and love. That the FATHER sent HIS SON to the world so that HIS SON, Jesus Christ, would reconcile all things back to HIM! HE is the FATHER of all humankind and HE hears and answers prayer (Psalm 65:1-2; Isaiah 9:6-7; John 3:16; Colossians 1:19-20).
3. Jesus Christ the Son ~ We believe Jesus Christ is God, and that HE is God's only begotten SON, conceived by the seed of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, fully human, lived a sinless life, performed miracles and infallibly taught, lived and is the Word of God from the beginning. We believe Jesus Christ is the only atoning mediator between God and humankind (John 1).
4. Atonement ~ We believe the crucifixion death of Yeshua, Our Redeemer and Messiah provides for the atonement of our sins and HIS bodily resurrection provides the only ground for justification, forgiveness, and salvation for all who believe that HE is the SON of God (Romans 10:9-10; Revelation 5:9).
5. Salvation ~ We believe that accepting and confessing Yeshua as the only begotten SON of God, repenting of our sins and receiving HIS forgiveness results in the re-birthing (regeneration) of our spirit and soul (John 1:12,3:5; Romans 5:10; Galatians 3:19; Phiippians 1:6; 1 John 3:9, 5:11-13).
6. Resurrection ~ We believe Yeshua resurrected from the dead and ascended into Heaven and sits at the right hand of ABBA ADONAI, forever making intercession for HIS people (1 Peter 1:3-5).
7. Second Coming ~ We believe in the literal, physical, personal, and visible return of Yeshua, Our Messiah King to the Earth and the establishment of HIS Kingdom, which has no end (Revelation 19:11-16).
8. Holy Spirit ~ We believe the Holy Spirit is GOD. HE came forth from the FATHER and the SON as the Spirit of Truth and HE teaches, comforts, guides and convicts believers. The Holy Spirit indwells each individual who believes and confesses Jesus Christ as their LORD and Savior (John 16:13-14; 1 Corinthians 2:1-13; 1 John 5:7).
9. Scripture Authority ~ We believe the Holy Scriptures (OT and NT) are the inspired Words of ADONAI! Jesus Christ is the Living Word of God (John 1:1; Hebrews 4:12; 2 Timothy 3:16).
Marriage ~ We believe in the Biblical
model, purpose, plan, destiny, design, doctrine, and relationship of marriage
with one man (male) and one woman (female). (Genesis 1, 2; Matthew 19:4-6; Mark
11. Communion ~ We believe and acknowledge the new covenant of the LORD's Supper in remembrance of Jesus Christ and HIS crucifixion for the atonement of our sins. Partaking of the LORD's Supper corporately demonstrates our relationship with each other as the Body of Christ (Matthew 26:26-28; Mark 14:22-24; Luke 22:14-21).
12. Water Baptism ~ We believe in water baptism by immersion after committing to the LORDSHIP of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and HIS atoning sacrifice for our sin. This commitment to follow HIS example is a personal and public statement of our faith in the death, burial, and resurrection of Yeshua, Our Messiah for us (Matthew 3:13-17, 28:19; Mark 16:15-18; Acts 2:38-39, 22:16; Galatians 3:26-29).
13. Baptism in the Holy Spirit ~ We believe in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as an impartation, which empowers, strengthens, comforts, and is usually accompanied by the manifestations of the gifts of the Holy Spirit in the believer's life. These gifts are available to all who believe. We accept, acknowledge, encourage and seek all of the Biblical gifts and ministries of the Holy Spirit which are present, active and vital in the body of Christ Jesus (Mark 16:17: Acts 2:1-5, 8:14-17; Galatians 5:16-29).
14. Healing and Deliverance ~ We believe in supernatural healing and restoration. We agree with the works of Jesus Christ on earth and believe that HIS resurrection power is available to believers today
(Mark 16:13, 16:18; Luke 10:9, 10:17; John 5:6-9; Acts 5:12, 9:11-12, 13:2-3, 16:8; 2 Timothy 1:6).
15. Praise, Prayer and Worship ~ We believe and value Praise, Prayer and Worship as means to communicate our faith, desires, thoughts and needs to the LORD God Almighty through the name, anointing, atonement, creative and resurrection power of Jesus Christ (Psalm 149, 150; Isaiah 30:29-32; Luke 11:1-4; Acts 16:25; Ephesians 6:10-18).
16. Faith ~ We believe faith is the substance of things spoken to each believer by the Holy Spirit and that God will bring to pass what HE speaks to each believer. “Now faith is the title deed, the substance, the assurance of things hoped for, the proof of things which are not being seen” (Hebrews 11:1). As we trust GOD's infinitely kind and generous nature, we grow in our faith understanding that all things developing eternal values happen through faith in God (Psalm 63; Luke 17:5-6;
Hebrews 11; James 5:13-18).
17. Great Commission/Greatest Commandments ~ We believe Jesus Christ commissioned each believer to make disciples and to love God first and then one another; the two Commandments that HE gave are essential in our Christian walk of obedience (Matthew 28:16-20;
18. The Sanctity of Life ~ We believe that all life forms are a part of GOD's creation and therefore to be honored, protected, esteemed and valued for their created destiny and purpose on the earth (Genesis 1, 2; Deuteronomy 13:19, 20).
19. Honor and Steward the Earth ~ We believe it is every Christian’s responsibility to be a trustworthy steward of the earth and honor the LORD GOD’s footstool (Genesis 1, 2; Isaiah 66:1-2; Acts 7:49).
20. Honor, Bless and Pray for Israel ~ We believe the Biblical view for every Christian is to honor, bless and pray for the Nation of Israel and the Jewish People because they are the National avenue by which Messianic Blessing came to humankind. All roots of Christianity are based in Judaism. The Holy Scriptures teach us to pray for the "Peace of Jerusalem" (Psalm 122:6; Romans 1:16-17, 9:4-5, 10:1; Revelation 19:10).