SHALOM! CITY OF PEACE! CITY OF REST!
For Salem, Oregon, USA
APRIL 18, 2015
Jennifer Lynn Joy © 2015
Given to: Nancy
Merzenich, Salem, OR, USA
Scriptures: Genesis 1, 2; Genesis 14:18; Isaiah 22:22 and 51:15;
Psalm 23; Psalm 34:17 and 79:8-10; Psalm 110; Psalm 139:14 and 148:13; Matthew 16:27
and Chapters: 24, 25, 26; Mark 12:30-31; The Gospel of John; John 10:10, 16:33b
and Chapters: 14, 15, 16, 17, 19;
Hebrews 5, 6, 7, 11; Romans 8:28 and 9:16; Philippians 1:6; 1 Corinthians 13:4;
1 Corinthians 13; 1 Peter 3:8; Rev. 1:12-15 and Chapters: 19, 21, 21.
Genesis 14:18: And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread
and wine: and he was the priest of the Most High God.
This is merely an introduction
to the Prophetic Song in Color, Type and Symbol. I trust the Holy Spirit will
impart and imprint to you more fully HIS purposes, plans, desires, will,
function, languages, form, resonations, sounds and delights regarding this
sacred and holy worship instrument as you seek ELOHIM in intercessory prayer
As I began putting
the supplies together for this Glory Ring, the Holy Spirit became very directed
in the parameters that I was allowed. The colors HE chose were red, white and
blue. HE said, “How they pray for America is how I answer for Salem, Oregon.”
The Glory Ring is a clarion call to prophetic, proclamation and intercession
for America and for Salem, OR, USA, which is a dwelling place of spiritual
inheritance. The Native Americans who originally inhabited Salem, the
Kalapuyans called the area Chemeketa, which means "meeting or resting
Adornments, Ribbons, and Scarves:
- Ribbons represent the waves (Isa.
51:15), movements, and pleasures of the LORD being released. The colors,
symbols and numbers are significant to each meaning with Scripture as notated
in Have Glory Ring will Travel.
- The scarves symbolize the breath, air,
wind, life of God being released according to HIS riches in Glory, HIS grace,
mercy and joy; HIS love, kindness and delight; HIS light, justice and presence;
HIS favor, truth and knowledge; HIS discernment, wisdom and revelation. As
mentioned above, the colors, symbols and numbers are significant to each
meaning with Scripture as notated in Have
Glory Ring will Travel!
- Prayer of Jabez! Holy Anointing Oil!
hoop symbolic of John 10:10 ~ Abundant Life Forever More!
- The bronze/gold colored cording on the
handle is symbolic of understanding the priesthood of Christ (Hebrews 5, 6, 7,
11; Rev. 1:12-15), the transparency of HIS atoning love, YESHUA as the New
Wine, The New Covenant, The Atonement, HIS Sacrifice, HIS purity and holiness, and
that Yeshua paid for the reconciliation of humankind unto the FATHER (John 14,
15, 16, 17, 19)
- The key is symbolic of the Authority
that you are given in the spiritual realm. Not to be taken lightly as a symbol
of the Keys of David (Isaiah 22:22) and the Cross of Christ (Matt. 24, 25, 26)
1. Nancy Merzenich ~ Psalm 79:8-10 ~ Red Star/Blue Star of David
2. Bonnie Beal ~ Romans 9:16
3. Barb De Young – 1 Corinthians 13:4 ~ Flower Scarf
4. Joan Gladow ~ Mark 12:30-31 ~ Gold Beads with Crowns
5. Cynthia Johnson ~ 1 Corinthians 13 ~ Faith-Hope-Love (3 Fold
6. Kathy Schilling ~ Psalm 148:13 ~ Two red feathers
7. Sharon Guyer ~ Romans 8:28 ~ Checked Scarf
8. Evonne Kimball ~ Matthew 16:27 ~ Purple and Silver Bracelet
9. Mary Rose Lawson ~ Psalm 34:17
10. Bev Poulin ~ John
11. Chris Vaught ~ Psalm 23
12. Ann Beeck ~
13. Sherry Woodruff ~ 1 Peter 3:8 ~ American Flag Scarf
14. Susan Brandt ~ John 16:33b ~ Copper Cross
15. Annette Young ~ Psalm 139:14 ~ Key
16. Rachel Hagfeldt ~ Philippians 1:6 ~ Prophetic Hope Message
17. Jennifer Joy ~ Psalm 110 ~ White Dove, Scarves, Cording,
Red/White/Blue Feathers and Red/White/Blue Ribbons
Thank you for your faithfulness to serve the Kingdom of GOD on earth and
to minister to the Kingdom of Heaven through prophetic intercessory worship.