“Then your light will break out like the dawn, and your recovery will speedily spring forth; and your righteousness will go before you; The glory of the LORD will be your rear guard" (Isaiah 59:8, NASB).
October 28, 2019
To awaken the Glory of God within you, the following is offered for 2020. This is a daily awakening lifestyle of one devoted to ELOHIM.
1. Obey God ~ Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid; for God has come in order to test you, and in order that the fear of HIM may remain with you, so that you may not sin” (Exodus 20:20, NASB).
2. Bless the LORD your God ~ Now the rest of the acts of Hezekiah and all his might, and how he made the pool and the conduit and brought water into the city, are they not written in the Book of the Chronicles of the Kings of Judah (2 Kings 20:20, NASB).
3. Trust in the LORD your God ~ They rose early in the morning and went out to the wilderness of Tekoa; and when they went out, Jehoshaphat stood and said, “Listen to me, O Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem, put your trust in the LORD your God and you will be established. Put your trust in HIS prophets and succeed" (2 Chronicles 20:20, NASB).
4. Boast in the name of the LORD, our God ~ For the choir director. A Psalm of David. May the LORD answer you in the day of trouble! May the name of the God of Jacob set you securely on high! May HE send you help from the sanctuary and support you from Zion! May HE remember all your meal offerings and find your burnt offering acceptable! May HE grant you your heart’s desire and fulfill all your counsel! We will sing for joy over your victory, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners. May the LORD fulfill all your petitions. Now I know that the LORD saves HIS anointed; HE will answer him from HIS Holy heaven with the saving strength of HIS right hand. Some boast in chariots and some in horses, but we will boast in the name of the LORD, our God. They have bowed down and fallen, but we have risen and stood upright. They have bowed down and fallen, but we have risen and stood upright. May the King answer us in the day we call. (Psalm 20, NASB)
5. Honor God ~ He who curses his father or his mother, his lamp will go out in time of darkness (Proverbs 20:20, NASB).
6. Know the LORD your God ~ ‘I am the LORD your God; walk in My statutes and keep My ordinances and observe them. Sanctify My sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between Me and you, that you may know that I am the LORD your God” (Ezekiel 20:19-20, NASB).
7. Serve God ~ Then the mother of the sons of Zebedee came to Jesus with her sons, bowing down and making a request of Him. And He said to her, “What do you wish?” She said to Him, “Command that in Your kingdom these two sons of mine may sit one on Your right and one on Your left.” But Jesus answered, “You do not know what you are asking. Are you able to drink the cup that I am about to drink?” They said to Him, “We are able.” He said to them, “My cup you shall drink; but to sit on My right and on My left, this is not Mine to give, but it is for those for whom it has been prepared by My Father.” And hearing this, the ten became indignant with the two brothers. But Jesus called them to Himself and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great men exercise authority over them. “It is not this way among you, but whoever wishes to become great among you shall be your servant, and whoever wishes to be first among you shall be your slave; just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many” (Matthew 20:20-28, NASB).
8. Rejoice in God ~ So when it was evening on that day, the first day of the week, and when the doors were shut where the disciples were, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in their midst and said to them, “Peace be with you.” And when He had said this, He showed them both His hands and His side. The disciples then rejoiced when they saw the Lord (John 20:19-20, NASB).
9. Praise God ~ The Levites, from the sons of the Kohathites and of the sons of the Korahites, stood up to praise the LORD God of Israel, with a very loud voice (2 Chronicles 20:19, NASB).
10. Love God ~ If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for the one who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen. And this commandment we have from Him, that the one who loves God should love his brother also (1 John 4:20-21, NASB).
11. Believe God ~ Therefore many other signs Jesus also performed in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; but these have been written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing you may have life in His name (John 20:30-31, NASB).
12. Give God Glory ~ Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen (Ephesians 3:20-21, NASB).
"Awake, my glory! Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn" (Psalm 57:8, NASB).