I was awakened by the Holy Spirit to write this as HE is releasing 2004!
1. Released from a spirit of fear into HIS spirit of strength and confidence. “In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence and HIS children will have refuge. The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, that one may avoid the snares of death” (Proverbs 14:26-27).
2. Released from a spirit of infirmity into HIS spirit of health and prosperity. “Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good heath, just as your soul prospers” (3 John 1:2).
3. Released from a spirit of insanity into HIS spirit of a sound mind. “For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline” (2 Timothy 1:7).
4. Released from a spirit of poverty into HIS spirit of spiritual and earthly prosperity. “This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success” (Joshua 1:8).
5. Released from bondages of curses into HIS spirit of freedom and truth. “If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, HE is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:8-9).
6. Released from chains of traditions into HIS new beginnings. “Behold, the former things have come to pass, Now I declare new things; before they spring forth I proclaim them to you” (Isaiah 42:9).
7. Released from a spirit of rejection into HIS spirit of acceptance and adoption. “For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, ‘Abba, Father!’” (Romans 8:15).
8. Released from a spirit of apathy into HIS spirit of perseverance and diligence. “And take the HELMET OF SALVATION, and the sword the Spirit, which is the word of God. With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints” (Ephesians 6:17-18).
9. Released from a spirit of deception into HIS spirit of light, life and revelation. “But if we walk in the light, as HE Himself is the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ HIS Son cleanses us from all sin” (1 John 1:7).
10. Released from a spirit of unrighteousness into HIS spirit of righteousness. “For God has not called us for the purpose of impurity, but in sanctification” (1 Thessalonians 4:7).
11. Released from a spirit of shame into HIS spirit of wholesomeness and integrity. “Let no one look down on your youthfulness, but rather in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe” (1 Timothy 4:12).
12. Released from a spirit of idolatry and witchcraft into HIS spirit of love and purity. “And HE (Jesus) said to him, ‘YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.’ This is the great and foremost commandment. And a second is like it, YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF. On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets’” (Matthew 22:37-40).
Release means to set free, to let go, to let loose as in releasing an arrow, to grant freedom from obligation, tax or penalty; to set free from pain, cares; a setting free or being set free; deliverance, liberation and giving up or surrender to someone else.
Now the LORD is that SPIRIT and where the SPIRIT of the LORD is there is LIBERTY! (2 Corinthians 3:17)