Moses told Aaron all the words of the LORD with which He had sent him, and all the signs that He had commanded him to do (Exodus 4:28, NASB).
July 21, 2001
Some of you have asked what I am hearing from the Holy Spirit in this season:
* Paradigms are shifting, not necessarily in the direction you may expect.
* Walking in the fullness of GOD’s glory is a result of HIS habitation in us.
* Signs and wonders are a result of GOD’s visitations, which calls us to HIS habitation.
* Be ready to turn on a dime.
* If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got. Is that really what you want?
* If YESHUA, Our Messiah already paid for you to be set free what are you waiting for?
“Now the LORD is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the LORD is, there is liberty. But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the Glory of the LORD, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the LORD, the Spirit” (2 Corinthians 3:17-18).
* How many gifts have you left unopened that the HOLY SPIRIT brought for you today?
* GOD is going to be doing things differently with money than we have ever even dreamed, anticipated, or desired. GOD does not make decisions based on money. It is not about the money. It is about your relationship and response to HIS love.
* The HOLY SPIRIT is asking us to be more radical, sold-out, committed, vulnerable, flexible, willing, transparent, and focused on GOD and HIS Kingdom than we have ever been before.
* Everything you think you know...let go of it. It is yesterday's tradition or knowledge and it will not work where GOD is taking us. We are moving into a season where hearing the Holy Spirit’s voice and obeying immediately will make more of a difference than even a few weeks ago. GOD is new every morning and HE is doing a new thing! New does not mean mending the old, washing the old, ironing the old, or changing the color. New is NEW, especially in quality, which is about HIM transforming our character into HIS.
* GOD is winning! HE is victorious! It is HIS nature to be so!
* Your definition of suddenly and GOD’s definition of suddenly will need to be same for what is coming. * The method of God giving a test: First HE introduces us to the test. Then HE teaches us about the mechanics of HIS tests. Then HE tests us. Then HE tests us again. HE tests us until we walk through the test without realizing it is a test because our nature has changed through the transforming atonement, resurrection, ascension, and limitless powers of YESHUA, Our Messiah and we have become more like HIM. That is when we have passed the test, when we stop noticing that we are being tested. We just respond as YESHUA did and move forward effortlessly without a hitch or a glitch or even a slight stutter. Until the time that his word came to pass, the word of the LORD tested him (Psalm 105:19).
* Does GOD call you HIS friend?
* Does HE call you trustworthy? If HE does not, it is not about HIM.
* GOD lives within HIS principles and values. He multiplies what you give. Zero times zero is still zero.
YESHUA said, “Give, and it will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, they will pour into your lap. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return” (Luke 6:38).
* My FATHER GOD’s love is the most incomprehensible yet tangible thing in my life.
Then his brothers said to him, “Are you actually going to reign over us? Or are you really going to rule over us?” So they hated him even more for his dreams and for his words (Genesis 37:8, NASB).