As we are in a season on earth with countless denominations and variations of Christianity. Additionally there are numerous paraphrases, translations, misquotations, alterations, opinions, perceptions and views of the Scriptures. This is a simple offering of 100 plus scriptures of JESUS SAID taken from the New American Standard Translation (not a paraphrase) to provide an opportunity for you to seek the greater truth. To avoid joining those who twist the scriptures to be a comfort to their own desires. Before the name Jesus was given, YESHUA was his name when he lived on earth in the land that we now call Israel. I pray this gives you opportunity to find out a bit more about the King of kings, the Lord of lords, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Yeshua, Our Messiah, Priest, King, Savior and Lord!
1. JESUS SAID to him, “On the other hand, it is written, ‘YOU SHALL NOT PUT THE LORD YOUR GOD TO THE TEST’” (Matthew 4:7, NASB).
2. Then JESUS SAID to him, “Go, Satan! For it is written, ‘YOU SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND SERVE HIM ONLY'” (Matthew 4:10, NASB).
3. And JESUS SAID to him, “See that you tell no one; but go, show yourself to the priest and present the offering that Moses commanded, as a testimony to them" (Matthew 8:4, NASB).
4. JESUS SAID to him, “I will come and heal him” (Matthew 8:7, NASB).
5. And JESUS SAID to the centurion, “Go; it shall be done for you as you have believed.” And the servant was healed that very moment (Matthew 8:13, NASB).
6. JESUS SAID to him, “The foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay HIS head” (Matthew 8:20, NASB).
7. But JESUS SAID to him, “Follow Me, and allow the dead to bury their own dead" (Matthew 8:22, NASB).
8. And they brought to Him a paralytic lying on a bed. Seeing their faith, JESUS SAID to the paralytic, “Take courage, son; your sins are forgiven" (Matthew 9:2, NASB).
9. And JESUS SAID to them, “The attendants of the bridegroom cannot mourn as long as the bridegroom is with them, can they? But the days will come when the bridegroom is taken away from them, and then they will fast" (Matthew 9:15, NASB).
10. When He entered the house, the blind men came up to Him, and JESUS SAID to them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?” They said to Him, “Yes, Lord” (Matthew 9:28, NASB).
11. At that time JESUS SAID, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants" (Matthew 11:25, NASB).
12. And knowing their thoughts JESUS SAID to them, “Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself will not stand" (Matthew 12:25, NASB).
13. And JESUS SAID to them, “Therefore every scribe who has become a disciple of the kingdom of heaven is like a head of a household, who brings out of his treasure things new and old” (Matthew 13:52, NASB).
14. And they took offense at Him. But JESUS SAID to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his hometown and in his own household” (Matthew 13:52, NASB).
15. But JESUS SAID to them, “They do not need to go away; you give them something to eat!” (Matthew 14:16, NASB).
16. JESUS SAID, “Are you still lacking in understanding also?” (Matthew 15:16, NASB).
17. Then JESUS SAID to her, “O woman, your faith is great; it shall be done for you as you wish.” And her daughter was healed at once (Matthew 15:28, NASB).
18. And JESUS SAID to them, “How many loaves do you have?” And they said, “Seven, and a few small fish” (Matthew 15:34, NASB).
19. And JESUS SAID to them, “Watch out and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees” (Matthew 16:6, NASB).
20. And JESUS SAID to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven" (Matthew 16:17, NASB).
21. Then JESUS SAID to HIS disciples, “If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me" (Matthew 16:24, NASB).
22. JESUS SAID to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven” (Matthew 18:22, NASB).
23. But JESUS SAID, “Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these” (Matthew 19:14, NASB).
24. JESUS SAID to him, “If you wish to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me” (Matthew 19:21, NASB).
25. And JESUS SAID to His disciples, “Truly I say to you, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven” (Matthew 19:23, NASB).
26. And looking at them JESUS SAID to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible” (Matthew 19:26, NASB).
27. And JESUS SAID to them, “Truly I say to you, that you who have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of Man will sit on His glorious throne, you also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel" (Matthew 19:28, NASB).
28. JESUS SAID to them, “I will also ask you one thing, which if you tell Me, I will also tell you by what authority I do these things” (Matthew 21:24, NASB).
29. “Which of the two did the will of his father?” They said, “The first.” JESUS SAID to them, “Truly I say to you that the tax collectors and prostitutes will get into the Kingdom of God before you” (Matthew 21:31, NASB).
30. JESUS SAID to them, “Did you never read in the Scriptures, ‘THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED, THIS BECAME THE CHIEF CORNER STONE; THIS CAME ABOUT FROM THE LORD, AND IT IS MARVELOUS IN OUR EYES’?" (Matthew 21:42, NASB).
31. And Judas, who was betraying Him, said, “Surely it is not I, Rabbi?” JESUS SAID to him, “You have said it yourself” (Matthew 26:25, NASB).
32. Then JESUS SAID to them, “You will all fall away because of Me this night, for it is written, ‘I WILL STRIKE DOWN THE SHEPHERD, AND THE SHEEP OF THE FLOCK SHALL BE SCATTERED’" (Matthew 26:31, NASB).
33. JESUS SAID to him, “Truly I say to you that this very night, before a rooster crows, you will deny Me three times” (Matthew 26:34, NASB).
34. Then JESUS SAID to him, “Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take up the sword shall perish by the sword” (Matthew 26:52, NASB).
35. At that time JESUS SAID to the crowds, “Have you come out with swords and clubs to arrest Me as you would against a robber? Every day I used to sit in the temple teaching and you did not seize Me" (Matthew 26:55, NASB).
36. JESUS SAID to him, “You had said it yourself; nevertheless I tell you, hereafter you will see THE SON OF MAN SITTING AT THE RIGHT HAND OF POWER AND COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN” (Matthew 26:64, NASB).
37. Now Jesus stood before the governor, and the governor questioned Him, saying, “Are you King of the Jews?” And JESUS SAID to him, “It is as you say” (Matthew 27:11, NASB).
38. Then JESUS SAID to them, “Do not be afraid; go and take word to My brethren to leave for Galilee, and there they will see Me” (Matthew 28:10, NASB).
39. And JESUS SAID to them, “Follow Me, and I will make you become fishers of men” (Mark 1:17, NASB).
40. And hearing this, JESUS SAID to them, “It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick; I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners” (Mark 2:17, NASB).
41. And JESUS SAID to them, “While the bridegroom is with them, the attendants of the bridegroom cannot fast, can they? So long as they have the bridegroom with them, they cannot fast” (Mark 2:19, NASB).
42. JESUS SAID to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath” (Mark 2:27, NASB).
43. And JESUS SAID to him, “’If You can?’ All things are possible to him who believes” (Mark 9:23, NASB).
44. JESUS SAID to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his hometown and among his own relatives and in his own household” (Mark 6:4, NASB).
45. Looking at them, JESUS SAID, “With people it is impossible, but not with God; for all things are possible with God” (Mark 10:27, NASB).
46. But JESUS SAID to them, “You do not know what you asking. Are you able to drink the cup that I drink, or to be baptized with the baptism which I am baptized?” (Mark 10:38, NASB).
47. They said to Him, “We are able.” And JESUS SAID to them, “The cup that I drink you shall drink; and you shall be baptized with the baptism with which I am baptized” (Mark 10:39, NASB).
48. Calling them to Himself, JESUS SAID to them, “You know that those who are recognized as rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them; and their great men exercise authority over them” (Mark 10:42, NASB).
49. And answering him, JESUS SAID, “What do you want Me to do for you?” And the blind man said to Him, “Rabboni, I want to regain my sight!” (Mark 10:51, NASB).
50. And JESUS SAID to him, “Go; your faith has made you well.” Immediately he regained his sight and began following Him on the road (Mark 10:52, NASB).
51. And JESUS SAID to them, “I will ask you one question, and you answer Me, and then I will tell you by what authority I do these things” (Mark 11:29, NASB).
52. Answering Jesus, they said, “We do not know.” And JESUS SAID to them, “Nor will I tell you by what authority I do these things” (Mark 11:33, NASB).
53. And JESUS SAID to them, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.” And they were amazed at Him (Mark 12:17, NASB).
54. JESUS SAID to them, “Is this not the reason you are mistaken, that you do not understand the Scriptures of the power of God?” (Mark 12:24, NASB).
55. And JESUS SAID to him, “Do you see these great buildings? Not one stone will be left upon another which will not be torn down” (Mark 13:2, NASB).
56. But JESUS SAID, “Let her alone; why do you bother her? She has done a good deed to Me” (Mark 14:6, NASB).
57. As they were reclining at the table and eating, JESUS SAID, “Truly I say to you that one of will betray Me - one who is eating with Me” (Mark 14:18, NASB).
58. And JESUS SAID to them, “You will all fall away, because it is written, ‘I WILL STRIKE DOWN THE SHEPHERD, AND THE SHEEP SHALL BE SCATTERED’" (Mark 14:27, NASB).
59. And JESUS SAID to him, “Truly I say to you, that this very night, before a rooster crows twice, you yourself will deny Me three times” (Mark 14:30, NASB).
60. And JESUS SAID to them, “Have you come out with swords and clubs to arrest Me, as you would against a robber?” (Mark 14:48, NASB).
61. And JESUS SAID, “I am; and you shall see THE SON OF MAN SITTING AT THE RIGHT HAND OF POWER, and COMING WITH THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN” (Mark 14:62, NASB).
62. And JESUS SAID to them, “You cannot make the attendants of the bridegroom fast while the bridegroom is with them, can you?” (Luke 5:34, NASB).
63. And JESUS SAID to them, “I ask you, is it lawful to do good or to do harm on the Sabbath, to save a life or to destroy it?” (Luke 6:9, NASB).
64. And JESUS SAID, “Who is the one who touched Me?” And while they were all denying it, Peter said, “Master, the people are crowding and pressing in on You” (Luke 8:45, NASB).
65. But JESUS SAID, “Someone did touch Me, for I was aware that power had gone out of Me” (Luke 8:46, NASB).
66. But JESUS SAID to him, “Do not hinder him; for he who is not against you is for you” (Luke 9:50, NASB).
67. And JESUS SAID to him, “The foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head” (Luke 9:58, NASB).
68. But JESUS SAID to him, “No one, after putting his hand to the plow and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God" (Luke 9:62, NASB).
69. And he said, “The one who showed mercy toward him.” Then JESUS SAID to him, “Go and do the same” (Luke 10:37, NASB).
70. And JESUS SAID to them, “Do you suppose that these Galileans were greater sinners than all other Galileans because they suffered this fate?” (Luke 13:2, NASB).
71. And JESUS SAID to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good except God alone” (Luke 18:19, NASB).
72. And JESUS SAID to him, “Receive your sight; your faith has made you well” (Luke 18:42, NASB).
73. And JESUS SAID to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because he, too, is a son of Abraham” (Luke 19:9, NASB).
74. And JESUS SAID to them, “Nor will I tell you by what authority I do these things” (Luke 20:8, NASB).
75. But JESUS SAID to him, “Judas, are you betraying the Son of Man with a kiss?” (Luke 22:48, NASB).
76. Then JESUS SAID to the chief priests and officers of the temple and elders who had come against Him, “Have you come out with swords and clubs as you would against a robber?” (Luke 22:52, NASB).
77. Then next day He purposed to go into Galilee, and He found Philip. And JESUS SAID to him, “Follow Me” (John 1:43, NASB).
78. And JESUS SAID to her, “Woman, what does that have to do with us? My hour has not yet come” (John 2:4, NASB).
79. JESUS SAID to them, “Fill the water pots with water.” So they filled them up to the brim (John 2:7, NASB).
80 There came a woman of Samaria to draw water. JESUS SAID to her, “Give Me a drink” (John 4:7, NASB).
81. JESUS SAID to her, “Woman, believe Me, an hour is coming when neither in this mountain or in Jerusalem will you worship the Father” (John 4:21, NASB).
82. JESUS SAID to her, “I who speak to you am He” (John 4:26, NASB).
83. JESUS SAID to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me and to accomplish His work” (John 4:34, NASB).
84. So JESUS SAID to him, “Unless you people see signs and wonders, you simply will not believe” (John 4:48, NASB).
85. JESUS SAID to him, “Go; your son lives.” The man believed the word that Jesus spoke to him and started off (John 4:50, NASB).
86. So the father knew that it was at that hour in which JESUS SAID to him, “Your son lives”; and he himself believed and his whole household (John 4:53, NASB).
87. JESUS SAID to him, “Get up, pick up your pallet and walk” (John 5:8, NASB).
88. JESUS SAID, “Have the people sit down.” Now there was much grass in the place. So the men sat down in number about five thousand (John 6:10, NASB).
89. JESUS SAID to them, “I am the bread of life: he who comes to Me will not hunger, and he who believes in Me will never thirst (John 6:35, NASB).
90. So JESUS SAID to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves” (John 6:53, NASB).
91. So JESUS SAID to the twelve, “You do not want to go away also, do you?” (John 6:67, NASB).
92. So JESUS SAID to them, “My time is not yet here, but your time is always opportune" (John 7:6, NASB).
93. Therefore JESUS SAID, “For a little while longer I am with you, then I go to HIM who sent Me” (John 7:33, NASB).
94. Straightening up, JESUS SAID to her, “Woman, where are they? Did no one condemn you?” (John 8:10, NASB).
95. She said, “No one, Lord.” And JESUS SAID, “I do not condemn you either. Go. From now on sin no more” (John 8:11, NASB).
96. So they were saying to Him, “Who are You?” JESUS SAID to them, “What have I been saying to you from the beginning?” (John 8:25, NASB).
97. So JESUS SAID, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and I do nothing on My own initiative, but I speak these things as the Father taught Me” (John 8:28, NASB).
98. They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.” JESUS SAID to them, “If you are Abraham’s children, do the deeds of Abraham" (John 8:39, NASB).
99. JESUS SAID to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have even come on my own initiative, but He sent Me" (John 8:42, NASB).
100. JESUS SAID to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am” (John 8:58, NASB).
101. JESUS SAID to him, “You have both seen Him, and He is the one who is talking with you” (John 9:37, NASB).
102. And JESUS SAID, “For judgement I came into this world, so that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may become blind” (John 9:39, NASB).
103. JESUS SAID to them, “If you were blind, you would have no sin; but since you say, ‘We see,’ your sin remains" (John 9:41, NASB).
104. So JESUS SAID to them again, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep” (John 10:7, NASB).
105. JESUS SAID to her, “Your brother will rise again” (John 11:23, NASB).
106. JESUS SAID, “Remove the stone.” Martha, the sister of the deceased, said to Him, “Lord, by this time there will be a stench, for he has been dead four days” (John 11:39, NASB).
107. JESUS SAID to her, “Did I not say to you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?” (John 11:40, NASB).
108. The man who had died came forth, bound hand and foot with wrappings, and his face was wrapped around with a cloth. JESUS SAID to them, “Unbind him, and let him go” (John 11:44, NASB).
109. Therefore JESUS SAID, “Let her alone, so that she may keep it for the day of My burial” (John 12:7, NASB).
110. So JESUS SAID to them, “For a little while longer the Light is among you. Walk while you have the Light, so that darkness will not overtake you; he who walks in the darkness does not know where he goes" (John 12:35, NASB).
111. JESUS SAID to him, “He who has bathed needs only to wash his feet, but is completely clean; and you are clean, but not all of you” (John 13:10, NASB).
112. After the morsel, satan then entered into him. Therefore, JESUS SAID to him, “What you do, do quickly” (John 13:27, NASB).
113. JESUS SAID to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me" (John 14:6, NASB).
114. JESUS SAID to him, “Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?" (John 14:9, NASB).
115. So JESUS SAID to Peter, “Put the sword into the sheath; the cup which the Father has given Me, shall I not drink it?” (John 18:11, NASB).
116. JESUS SAID to her, “Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking?” Supposing Him to be the gardener, she said to Him, “Sir, if you have carried Him away, tell me where you have laid Him, and I will take Him away" (John 20:15, NASB).
117. JESUS SAID to her, “Mary!” She turned and said to Him in Hebrew, “Rabboni!” (which means, Teacher). (John 20:16, NASB).
118. JESUS SAID to her, “Stop clinging to Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I ascend to My Father and your Father, and My God and your God’” (John 20:17, NASB).
119. So JESUS SAID to them again, “Peace be with you; as the Father has sent Me, I also send you” (John 20:21, NASB).
120. JESUS SAID to him, “Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed” (John 20:29, NASB).
121. So JESUS SAID to them, “Children, you do not have any fish, do you?” They answered Him, “No” (John 21:5, NASB).
122. JESUS SAID to them, “Bring some of the fish which you have now caught” (John 21:10, NASB).
123. JESUS SAID to them, “Come and have breakfast.” None of the disciples ventured to question Him, “Who are You?” knowing that it was the Lord (John 21:12, NASB).
124. So when they had finished breakfast, JESUS SAID to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of John, do you love Me more than these?” He said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.” He said to him, “Tend My lambs” (John 21:15, NASB).
125. He said to him the third time, “Simon, son of John, do you love Me?” Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, “Do you love Me?” And he said to Him, “Lord, You know all things; You that I love You.” JESUS SAID to him, “Tend My Sheep” (John 21:17, NASB).
126. JESUS SAID to him, “If I want him to remain until I come, what is that to you? You follow Me!” (John 21:22, NASB).
Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance: JESUS SAID is 650 times in 301 verses, with 141 verses with exact phrase. NASB.