HIS Glory Reigns Ministries offers an ordination as a Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ of Nazareth; YESHUA, our Messiah.The word minister suggests that service is crucial to all other aspects of the work of clergy/leadership in relationship to the followers and disciples of YESHUA, Our Messiah and the Kingdom of God on earth (Matthew 20:26, Philippians 2:6-8). The origin of the word minister is taken from the Greek word, diakonia, which is translated minister, and the Hebrew verb sharat means to serve; in Latin the word is ministerium which means empathic, personal service and in English the word minister means to serve. Our lifestyle pattern follows YESHUA, “who came not to be ministered unto, but to minister”(Mark 10:45).
We provide ordination for baptized, spirit-filled Biblical believers of YESHUA, our Messiah, Savior, Most High Priest, Risen Lord and Glorious King (Galatians 3:27, 28; 1 Corinthians 11:11-12). HGRM makes a commitment to give encouragement, model mentoring, edification, impartation, leadership and prayer.
1. Introduction: Read John 15:1-17
2. The word ordain is defined by Webster’s dictionary ~ to order, to set in order or arrange, to decree, to appoint, establish, institute, to set apart, to invest with function.
3. In 1 Chronicles 9:22 the Scripture reads, “All those chosen as gatekeepers were two hundred and twelve. They were recorded by their genealogy, in their villages. David and Samuel the seer has appointed (ordained) them to their trusted offices.”
4. One facet of ordination is the responsibility and accountability of being a gatekeeper or a guardian over the House of the LORD and the people that dwell within. There is an accountability to speak truth, walk in moral integrity, be trustworthy, treat others with dignity and respect, demonstrate the divine nature and character of YESHUA and above all observe the two commandments that YESHUA gave to each of us as Christians. Matthew 22:37-39, “Jesus said to him, ‘You shall love the LORD your GOD with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’”
5. In 1 Chronicles 17:9 it is written, “Moreover, I will appoint (ordain) a place for My people Israel, and will plant them that they may dwell in a place of their own and move no more; nor shall the sons of wickedness oppress them anymore, as previously.” The LORD GOD is the one who established the principle and practice of being positioned by HIS purpose and will. He desires for us to be established in Him and not moved by circumstances or other ungodly influences in our lives.
6. In John 15:16, the word ordain, in the Greek language is defined: make, to purpose, to put, to set forth and settle. Therefore, we trust that the ones we are ordaining are HIS friends and are ordained to go and bear fruit that their fruit should remain, and whatever they ask the FATHER in the name of YESHUA, will be given to them.
7. One primary key to ordination is for the destiny of YESHUA to be released through the one being ordained according to the will, providence, purposes and plans of GOD (Jeremiah 29:11). 8. We encourage those that are being ordained to have external and internal sources holding them accountable in their ordination and call.
Our charge to those we ordain is to follow in the practice of YESHUA, Our Messiah, “For who is greater, the one who reclines at the table, or the one who serves? Is it not the one who reclines at the table? But I am among you as the One who serves”(Luke 22:27).