As the Holy Spirit directed me in the creation of prophetic songs in color (also known as Prophetic Worship Glory Rings) I realized the symbolic language was an intrinsic portion of the prophetic word. This inspired me to research the Scriptures for Biblical references to the different symbols. The list is not inclusive, perhaps at best a brief introduction to the vastness of the creative Spirit of our Eternal God. Each symbol has within it multiple facets. As example: Bells – sheep bells, doorbells, bells in the tower, clock chimes, shepherd’s bell, cow bells, festival bells, holiday bells, dinner bells, class bells, fire alarm bells, etc. The interweaving of the colors, sounds, symbols and numbers of GOD simply enhances the infinite complexity of HIS divine and holy nature. It is always a glorious experience when ELOHIM speaks to us in any language.
5.Drum(s)/Drumbeat(s): Warfare and Victory, Clarion Call of God (Exodus 32:17; 1 Chronicles 29:11; Psalm 20:5; 1 Corinthians 1:2; Philippians 3:14).
6.Feather(s): The Breath of God, the Life of God breathed into creation. Peacock Feather-Eye of God, Beauty, Creation, Soaring (Psalm 150:6; John 20:22-23).
7.Grape(s): Vine, Vineyard, New Wine, Harvest, Fruitfulness, Grafted, Vigilance, Seasons, Promise, Perseverance, Diligence, Celebration, Covenant (Genesis 8:22; Exodus 23:16; Isaiah 27:2-3, 32:16-18, 37:30; 55:10-11, 62:8-9; Song of Songs 2:10-13, 7:11-12; Habakkuk 3:17-18; Matthew 7:16; John 15; Romans 11:17-18; Hebrews 12:11; Galatians 5:19-23).
8.Heart(s): Heart of God, Love of God, Purity, Pure and Wholesome Thoughts, Covenant, Compassion of God (1 Samuel 16:7).
9.Key(s): Power, Authority; Full, Complete authority of Jesus Christ’s Apostles; Keys to Opening and Closing Doors, Gates, Prisons; Present Authority of Jesus Christ; Prophetic Authority of Jesus Christ (Matthew 16:19; Revelation 1:18, 3:7).
10.Lace: The Marriage Feast, Beauty, Harmony, Unity, Love, Covenant (Song of Songs, Revelation 19:9).
11. Lamp Stand (Menorah): Jesus Christ our Light, Government of YESHUA, Land of Israel (Exodus 25:31-40; John 1:49, 8:12, 9:5).
12.Lighthouse: Light of Jesus Christ dispelling darkness, Evangelism, Salvation, Reflection of YESHUA (John 1:5; 2 Corinthians 4:6).
13.Line(s): God’s Providence and Judgments (Psalm 16:6; Isaiah 28:17).
14.Mother of Pearl: Spiritual Truths, Sacrifice, Kingdom, and Eternity (Esther 1:6; Revelation 21:21).
15.Pomegranate: Sign of Fruitfulness, Abundant Harvest, Seedtime; Love, Priesthood, Bride and Groom (Genesis 8:22; Exodus 28:34, 39.26; Song of Songs 4:3, 6:6; Haggai 2:19).
16.Rainbow or Crystal Prism(s): Covenant Promise, Full Circle, Spectrum, Healing, Faithfulness of ELOHIM, Refracted Light (Genesis 9:12-17; Psalm 25:14).
17.Ring(s): Authority and Eternal Relationship, Completed Work (Genesis 41:42; Exodus 35:22; Esther 3:12).
18.Rose of Sharon (Lilies): A Beautiful Flower, Blossom in the Desert, Fragrance of the Bridegroom (Song of Songs 2:1-7; Isaiah 35:1).
19. Star/Morning Star/Star of David: Jesus Christ, Israel’s Flag, Bright Morning Star, Covenant, Eternal Life (2 Peter 1:19-21; Revelation 22:16).
20. Scarf/Scarves: Symbolic of the sound of God’s whisper as they “whisper” through the air (Psalms 147:2, 149:3, 150:4).
21. Sequin(s): Line upon Line, Precept upon Precept, Divinely Ordered Steps, Protected Journey (2 Samuel 22:37; Psalm 37:23; 1 Peter 2:21).
22. Sword(s)/Arrow(s): Being on Target, Being Prepared, Walking in Authority, Worship Warfare (Psalm 144:6; Hebrews 4:12; Revelation 2:16).
23. Tassel(s): Priest’s garments as a reminder of a separated lifestyle, Graduation from and to, and Healing (Numbers 15:38-39; Deuteronomy 22:12; Matthew 9:20).
24. Tinsel/Fringe: Symbolic of the sound of God’s Rains, Reigns, and Reins when they “whoosh and rain” through the air, Healing, Priesthood (1 Samuel 12:14; 1 Chronicles 16:31; Psalms 47:8, 93:1, 96:10).
25. Tree(s): Righteousness, Beauty, Songs, Refreshing, Oasis, Healing Waters, Worship, Honor, Life, Root, Pillar of Strength, Vine, Fruit, Seasons, Timing, Position, Restoration, Gifts, Wealth, Prosperity and Victory. Sycamore (1 Kings 10:27); Fig (Judges 9:10); Olive (Deuteronomy 6:11); Cedar (1 Kings 5:10); Mulberry (2 Samuel 5:24); Palm (Exodus 15:27; Psalm 92:12; Song of Songs 7:7; John 12:13); Aloe (Numbers 24:6); Fir (1 Kings 9:11); Algum (2 Chronicles 9:10); Shady – Lotus (Job 40:22); Fruit (Psalm 148:9); Almond (Ecclesiastes 12:5); Myrtle (Zechariah 1:8); Myrrh (Song of Songs 4:14); Frankincense (Song of Songs 4:14); Oak (Isaiah 40:4); Ash (Isaiah 40:4); Cypress (Isaiah 40:4); Righteousness (Isaiah 61:3); Chestnut (Ezekiel 31:8); Pomegranate (Joel 1:12); Apple (Joel 1:12).
Please Note: All scripture references are taken from the New American Standard Bible.